Sunday, 26 January 2014

The Red Coat

A tailored long coat is definitely a winter essential, especially in a vibrant color to add that extra glam factor to any outfit. This one i have had for a couple of years, and i love how bold and timeless it is. I paired it with these black tailored trousers and my new gojane pumps to add a dressy touch to this sweater which i have worn almost every other day since my lovely mummy bought it for me. I love simple pieces that can be worn a variety of ways.

Watch my new videos here.

Coat - Le Chatueau
Sweater - Forever 21
Pants/ Purse - H&M
Shoes - Gojane (here)





















12 comments:

  1. love this, especially the pop of red.
    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!! The coat is awesome.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are lovely
    And I'm totally digging the red coat
    THELADYHERSSTYLEANDHERLORD

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! so in love with your jumper and coat! X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous outfit, loving the mix of black and red with print! Xx

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete