Tuesday 20 August 2013

Lookbook | Back to school

I uploaded a back to school lookbook to my youtube channel to provide inspiration for those of us returning to school in a few weeks. I showed 5 looks, representing each day of the week! Most of the looks are versatile (they can be dressed up or down) just a matter of switching up the shoes to some heels. I had a lot of fun recording this video, let me know what look was your favourite, and I hope you enjoy :)

Monday :- Top - Forever 21, Pants - (old), Shoes - winners, Bag - Zara
Tuesday :- Top - Zara, Pants - winners, Shoes - Aldo, Bag - Forever 21
Wednesday :- Top - Topshop, Shorts - Calvin klien, Plaid shirt - Forever 21 Shoes - aldo (can also be paired with converses)
Thursday :- Top - Forever 21, Pants - Topshop, Shoes - H&M
Friday :- Top - Topshop, Pants - gojane, Shoes - payless, Jacket - Forever 21, Bag - Steve Madden

Vee xx

MONDAY




TUESDAY



WEDNESDAY



THURSDAY




FRIDAY





3 comments:

  1. Love these looks V, just finished writing a post about seven tips to look fly and save money check it out. Always keep up the good work.

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check out your post :) xx

      Delete