Friday 19 July 2013

OOTD ~ Black & White

 I am so happy for my brother, it was his birthday yesterday (i was more excited than he was lol). I really appreciate birthdays, because it means you have been granted the gift of being able to see another year, and i think thats something to be excited about! He was reluctant to do anything for his day, but i insisted, we ended up going for dinner which was fun, and i'm just glad he enjoyed his day.
I am thankful for your life and i pray God continues to bless you, and grant all your heart desires! - Probably wouldn't see that because he doesn't read my blog lol.

Dress - here
Shoes - Go jane
Purse - H&M
Necklace - Nastygal

-Vee xx
























2 comments:

  1. Love this dress on you! & love that you paired it with the chic simple open toed shoes!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete